South Korea, known internationally for its music and entertainment industries, is the most developed economy in Asia. Launching from Asia Scot, K-pop accounts for the largest revenue for the ginseng country.
Understanding the social and cultural aspects of the entertainment we enjoy, the reason is that it fosters our desire to visit South Korea one day. Apart from being known for its food and tourist attractions, South Korea apparently has a uniqueness that is rarely known, you know, so it is dubbed the number one destination in the world!
What uniqueness is meant, huh?
- For those who want to karaoke to their heart’s content without fear of embarrassment, head over to the individual karaoke rooms on the train!
- Pictures taken at the same location after a year. Four different seasons on Yeouido island!
- A building with the most number of doors in the world, which is 1,000 doors!
- There is a roadside booth that functions as a COVID-19 swab test. So it’s more practical the test process without queuing
- The best way to get people to climb stairs instead of escalators
- Automatic escalator cleaner in Korea. Germ free!
- There are ramen vending machines in Korea! So don’t be afraid of hunger, wherever you are, Bela!
- Someone who recently moved to Korea is surprised that there is a TV channel dedicated to entertaining dogs!
- Rows of snacks arranged according to the colors of the rainbow in Korea! Beautiful and so want to taste it, huh!
- Rest areas are available every half kilometer journey, specially built for pedestrians in the city of Ansan
- There are traffic lights below, so people who are playing on their cellphones are still safe because they can monitor
- Rooted benches that are free to use by the public in the park. Designed by architect Yong Ju Lee, in Hangang Art Park
- Solar powered roadside bench in Seoul. Complete with USB features and chargers too, you know!
- A train that has a mini library, for passengers who like to read
- Schools that accept enrollment for illiterate parents, given the country’s low birth rate
That is the uniqueness of South Korea that is rarely known. Not surprisingly, the ginseng country has become the number one destination in the world.