The Oldest City in the World, From Jerusalem to Jericho
Since ancient times until now, the world has been made a comfortable place for human civilization. One of the strongest evidences related to human civilization is the existence of cities. In fact, there are many large cities that have existed since ancient times, long before the entry of the Christian era.
Well, this time, we will see some ancient cities that are still inhabited by humans. Some of them are also included as the oldest cities in the world, you know. What are the portraits like? How old is he? Instead of being curious, you can immediately listen to it.
- Reported by History, the City of Jerusalem has existed since 3500 BC. That means, it’s already 5,500 years old
- Sidon in Lebanon is one of the oldest cities in the world dating back to 3000 BC, quoted in the Britannica
- Syria has Damascus as one of the oldest cities on Earth. According to UNESCO, this city dates back to 8000 BC
- Almost the same age as Sidon, Reyy City in Iran has also been established since 3000 BC and is now one of the oldest cities in the world.
- As the oldest country in the world, Egypt has an ancient
Recommended World Travel Destinations for New Year Celebration
Some people usually want to celebrate New Year’s Eve together with family, friends and lovers at tourist spots to make it more pleasing and at the same time to refresh themselves.
The world’s best tourist destinations are their main target, because there has its own beauty that other places do not have. This is what certainly makes many people interested in visiting it.
World Travel Destinations
Starting from tourist attractions in the form of highlands and even tourist areas with beautiful oceans you can find. Well, here are 5 world tourist destinations for the celebration of the new year:
The first world’s best destination that you can visit to celebrate the new year later is in Australia, precisely in Sydney. Do you know what makes the city of Sydney the best destination, this is because you can enjoy or feel the excitement of the new year before compared to other cities in the world.
This of course will be a very exciting and fun moment. You will be able to upload your new year’s photos earlier than others. You can also share New Year’s celebrations on your social media so that other people can see it. You can come …Continue Reading...