The Oldest City in the World, From Jerusalem to Jericho
Since ancient times until now, the world has been made a comfortable place for human civilization. One of the strongest evidences related to human civilization is the existence of cities. In fact, there are many large cities that have existed since ancient times, long before the entry of the Christian era.
Well, this time, we will see some ancient cities that are still inhabited by humans. Some of them are also included as the oldest cities in the world, you know. What are the portraits like? How old is he? Instead of being curious, you can immediately listen to it.
- Reported by History, the City of Jerusalem has existed since 3500 BC. That means, it’s already 5,500 years old
- Sidon in Lebanon is one of the oldest cities in the world dating back to 3000 BC, quoted in the Britannica
- Syria has Damascus as one of the oldest cities on Earth. According to UNESCO, this city dates back to 8000 BC
- Almost the same age as Sidon, Reyy City in Iran has also been established since 3000 BC and is now one of the oldest cities in the world.
- As the oldest country in the world, Egypt has an ancient